Channel 16 (digital 121-16) is a public access channel for local non-profit organizations to list their events, services and programs at no cost. There are a few guidelines as follows:
GUIDELINES FOR USE OF CITY OF PRESQUE ISLE’S CHANNEL 16 PUBLIC ACCESS
- As this service is supported by Presque Isle taxpayers, it will only be available to non-profit organizations with offices in Presque Isle or with events being held in Presque Isle.
- It is suggested that postings be limited to 50 words.
- If the posting does not contain a date specific event, the posting will be removed after a period of ninety (90) days.
- The information to be posted on the City’s public access channel:
- May not be in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- May not be libelous, defamatory, hateful or constitute an illegal threat or abuse, contain ethnic slurs or racial epithets or anything that could be construed as harassment or disparagement of others based on race, national origin, sex, age, disabilities or religious beliefs;
- May not be obscene, contain sexually explicit messages or be construed as offensive, abusive or threatening;
- May not be an infringement on any copyright, trade secret or intellectual property right;
- Should not encourage conduct that would be a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
To have something posted, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org